May 27, 2008

My Love Letter

\Malik wants to say something ; +





c vvvvvvvsefrtghj,



L’



0063

0…..



666666666





\]\

\’]\

[]]][-

f

bgnf \

\








7



Malik is helping me with my work and wanted to send you anote….he wants to say one more thing



Lllllllllllll///////////Gfio=======ppppppppp========;;vff



Love you mommy





\

*****************************************************

Danny's mom, Kehau, hadn't been feeling well this week so she had been working from home. So everytime, Danny and Malik dropped me off at work in the morning they would go over to his parents' house for two reasons. One for Danny to get some sleep and two so that Malik can play with grandpa Dave or Ofo but this week Malik was fortunate enough to play with grandma Kay. Today, I was sitting at work trying to concentrate at what I was doing when suddenly Danny called me and told me to check my email because I have a love letter. Anxiously, I checked my email and to my surprise, the love letter wasn't from Danny but from my little handsome fellar, Malik. It had to be the most wonderful letter because not only it brighten my day but it made me cried (good cry!). I guess Malik was helping Kehau do her job on the computer and Malik wanted to send me a letter (...more like playing on the keyboard). A big "Malo" to Kehau for letting my son played on the keyboard just to send me a love letter. Thank you son for brighten mommy's day. I love you very much....uummaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 comment:

Line said...

Lol, that's so cute! Spencer loves playing on the computer too. I've been debating on whether I should buy him a baby computer, but I don't know... I bought him a toy cell phone, and he still cries for mine! Hahaha