


Our little family attented our cousin, Kika Latu's, high school graduation party to night. It was so much fun. It was at a chapel but the decoration was beautiful and the food was so delicious. We were able to see a lot of our friends from the singles ward and caught up on what they are up to. But the greatest part was being able to watch some of our closest friends (Wayne,Mary,Leki) performed. Malik slept through most of the party, I guess he was so comfortable with Isa. I had to say this was one of the funniest high school graduation party that I had ever been to. Kika's brother, Wayne, and some of his football friends did a dance number that was off the hook. Then Kika's sisters and friends did another 80's dance. It was so cool and so much fun to watch. They all did a great job.
Here are some pics from the party...















3 comments:
I LOVE all your pics vika!! so cute. can i steal some? he he. love you guys. . . . hey, are we doing something tonight?
Hey, these did turn out good..it's soo funny because the things that we all do together anyone could just read yours, mine or Mary's blog and it's pretty much the same...I should just copy and paste the blogs that we have in common so I don't have to keep typing the updates...ha!ha! Oh yeah, *YOU AND MARY* DON'T DO ANYTHING TONIGHT (UNLESS IT"S COMING TO CALI w/ Me)ha!ha! I Can't be out of the loop...ha!ha! jk (or am I ??):)
These pix are the BOMB!!!! And wouldn't you agree that the girls' numba was BIGGA and BETTA than the boys? blah ha ha
Post a Comment