April 30, 2008

Since Malik was born, we haven't really left him with any babysitters. We are just over protected of him, I guess. I know that we are so lucky that Danny's family all live so close but we haven't really used their help that they consistently offered. I remembered the 1st time and the only time that we had left him. It was good Friday( April 4th, 2008). Danny was off from his work and I took the day off. We decided to go to the temple. Danny's grandmother watched Malik while we were at the temple. I remembered that the whole time in the temple, I kept thinking of Malik and the session itself felt longer than I had remembered. At the end of the session, we were both sitting in the celestrial room, I remembered crying wishing that Malik was there with us. Danny reminded me that his spirit was there with us and that only made me missed him more. I knew we were only gone for about 2 hrs or so but we both really missed him. It was just a strange feeling. We both felt so lonely and couldn't wait to get back and hold him. We quickly made our way back and picked our baby up.

We love you bubbah..!!!

However, this week has been really busy for both me and Danny. I had this huge project that I needed to finish by the 1st of May. And, Danny had been putting over time hours at work and needed more time to rest. Initally, I thought that I could do it withouth any help but it just didnt work out. Luckily, our neighbor (Candice & Leki) were so kind to watch bubbah for an hour so that I could finish my project. Thanks guys!!! But even with Bubbah just next door I couldn't wait to finish my project so that I could see him.

Our son has brought so much joy into our lives and life will never be the same. Both Danny and I are so thankful for our families and friends that have helped us with our son. We love you!

No comments: